US: Coke to return to Super Bowl screens
The Coca-Cola Co. has decided to advertise during the Super Bowl for the first time in nine years.
The US soft drinks giant will run two commercials from its The Coke Side Of Life campaign during American football's showpiece event, which will be held in Florida on 4 February.
Sandy Douglas, president, Coca-Cola North America called the event "ultimate appointment programming". He added: "We also look forward to surprising viewers with a special new ad that will debut during the game."
The company declined to reveal how much it was spending on a spot during Super Bowl but a 30-second ad during the event can cost US$2.5m, according to AdWeek magazine.
Coca-Cola could be about to acquire the Highland Spring brand to revive its presence in the UK bottled water market. And, writes Annette Farr, Highland Spring's recent decision to change its classific...
The US drinks arm of Cadbury Schweppes has said it aims to "outmarket" its competitors, according to reports....
The Coca-Cola Company has signed a five-year beverage contract with the Mexican-inspired food service Baja Fresh....
The Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed details of its quarterly dividend....
India's Tata Tea has shown an interest in acquiring more beverage brands to tap growing consumer demand for health drinks....
The Coca-Cola Co. Is set to invest US$80m in a new R&D centre and 'green' headquarters in China....
Coca-Cola FEMSA and The Coca-Cola Co. have appealed against the authority's objection over the company's planned purchase of Jugos del Valle....
The Coca-Cola Co. has posted a slight lift in second quarter profit as non-carbonates made their presence felt in the portfolio....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research