US: Coke to return to Super Bowl screens
The Coca-Cola Co. has decided to advertise during the Super Bowl for the first time in nine years.
The US soft drinks giant will run two commercials from its The Coke Side Of Life campaign during American football's showpiece event, which will be held in Florida on 4 February.
Sandy Douglas, president, Coca-Cola North America called the event "ultimate appointment programming". He added: "We also look forward to surprising viewers with a special new ad that will debut during the game."
The company declined to reveal how much it was spending on a spot during Super Bowl but a 30-second ad during the event can cost US$2.5m, according to AdWeek magazine.
Coca-Cola could be about to acquire the Highland Spring brand to revive its presence in the UK bottled water market. And, writes Annette Farr, Highland Spring's recent decision to change its classific...
The US drinks arm of Cadbury Schweppes has said it aims to "outmarket" its competitors, according to reports....
The Coca-Cola Company has signed a five-year beverage contract with the Mexican-inspired food service Baja Fresh....
The Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed details of its quarterly dividend....
India's Tata Tea has shown an interest in acquiring more beverage brands to tap growing consumer demand for health drinks....
The Coca-Cola Co. Is set to invest US$80m in a new R&D centre and 'green' headquarters in China....
Coca-Cola FEMSA and The Coca-Cola Co. have appealed against the authority's objection over the company's planned purchase of Jugos del Valle....
The Coca-Cola Co. has posted a slight lift in second quarter profit as non-carbonates made their presence felt in the portfolio....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk