US: Coke to put caffeine content on all products
US consumers will soon know how much caffeine is contained in Coca-Cola Classic.
From May, The Coca-Cola Company will include caffeine content on the product's labelling as part of an industry initiative, the drinks giant said yesterday (21 February).
The company said it would include the information on all products that contain caffeine. Coca-Cola's Full Throttle and Enviga brands already have the data displayed on their labelling.
Under guidelines from the US Food and Drug Administration, producers must include caffeine in ingredient lists when added to soft drinks and caffeinated water, but has not required that the actual content be labelled.
Coca-Cola could be about to acquire the Highland Spring brand to revive its presence in the UK bottled water market. And, writes Annette Farr, Highland Spring's recent decision to change its classific...
Attention has been focused on the Indian bottled water sector over the last week or so as speculation has mounted that Danone and a number of other companies are looking to expand their presence in th...
PepsiCo is poised to change advertising agencies in India for the first time in 18 years, according to local reports....
The Coca-Cola Co. has moved to have a lawsuit against it in the US dismissed....
San Miguel Corp. has posted a huge leap in net profit for the first half of this year....
Coke has witnessed sales volumes in China increase during its second quarter and plans to focus on investing in the market for the future, according to reports....
Coca-Cola Great Britain has lined up an addition to its CSD portfolio in the UK....
Fomento Economico Mexicano (FEMSA) has posted flat operating income for its second quarter....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research