UK: Coke to launch new water in UK? Report
Coca-Cola is poised to launch its fruit-flavoured mineral water Aquarius in the UK, according to press reports.
This week's Marketing magazine claims that the soft drinks company will bring the brand, sold in cans, to the UK this summer.
Aquarius, which is produced in orange, lemon and grapefruit flavours, was first launched in Japan in 1983, with Spain and France following in 1991. In 2001, France took the brand, with Indonesia jumping on board in 2002, the magazine noted.
No sources were cited in the report, and no-one was available for comment at Coca-Cola GB when contacted by just-drinks today (30 March).
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
The Coca-Cola Co. is set to return to Iraq after more than 20 years....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced that it has closed its debenture exchange offer....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has had its rating upgraded....
Coca-Cola has launched a green tea in Thailand under the ShiZen brand....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has seen its Q1 net income plunge....
The Coca-Cola Co has been hit by a class action....
Rumours have resurfaced that Coca-Cola might be developing a new incarnation of its flagship brand - a coffee-based soft drink....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends