US: Coke to launch global ad campaign
Coca-Cola Co. is to make a fresh attempt to recapture the success of its famous ad campaigns of yesteryear with the launch of 'The Coke Side of Life' in the US.
The TV spots begin airing in the US this weekend with outdoor and print ads appearing across the country at the same time.
"Since the beginning of the year, we've aired a series of ads in the US that remind people of the simple reasons why they love Coca-Cola, the product," said Katie Bayne, senior vice president, Coca-Cola brands, Coca-Cola North America yesterday (30 March).
"With The Coke Side of Life, we are reminding people why they love Coca-Cola, the brand. Overall, the message is that only a Coke will do because in the most basic terms, Coca-Cola is happiness in a bottle."
The campaign, created by ad agency Wieden+Kennedy, will hit markets outside the US in the coming months.
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
Maxxium Worldwide could come under pressure if Pernod and Fortune's Allied Domecq bid is successful, according to press reports today (14 April)....
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014