INDIA: Coke to invest US$250m in bottling arm -report
US soft drinks giant The Coca-Cola Company is planning to invest some US$250m in restructuring marketing and distribution operations at its Indian bottler Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages, according to a report in the Economic Times.
The report suggests the investment will allow Hindustan Coca-Cola to introduce new products. The company also intends to buy out excess capacity from franchisee bottlers, the newspaper suggested.
However, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages would not comment on the report.
In the wake of a scandal in Australia and New Zealand where GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) was fined for misrepresenting the Vitamin C level of its Ribena brand, Graham Neale, general manager at Nutritional He...
PepsiCo is claiming that its Diet Pepsi brand has "more cola taste" than Diet Coke in its latest advertising campaign....
United Airlines has signed a five-year beverage agreement with Coca-Cola Co. to make it the airline's primary soft drink supplier....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has posted a strong rise in income for the first quarter....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has elected a new vice chairman to its board of directors....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has reported a 6.3% fall in first quarter net income, as the soft drinks bottler dealt with restructuring charges and a loss on equity securities....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced details of its next quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed its latest quarterly dividend....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets