COMMENT: Coke steals a march on Pepsi
Even though PepsiCo has agreed a sponsorship deal with the NBA, it may still be losing ground to its archrival Coca-Cola. Back in June, Coke outbid Pepsi for the sponsorship rights to college basketball - which is a far bigger business than it sounds. With college basketball on its books, Coca-Cola may be able to build greater brand equity than PepsiCo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team