SPAIN: Coke sponsors America’s Cup sailing regatta
Coca-Cola Spain has announced it will sponsor the 32nd America's Cup, scheduled to take place in Valencia next summer.
Coke said it will team with local bottler Colebega to pursue the sponsorship for which it did not disclose the investment sum.
As part of the effort, Coke will feature the America's Cup logo on its Coke cans and bottles of mineral water brand Aquabona, which will have a big role in the sponsorship, a spokeswoman said, without providing more details.
Valencia became host city after beating final contenders Cascais, Portugal, Marseilles, France, and Naples, Italy.
Spanish beer company Damm is also an America's Cup sponsor.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research