DENMARK: Coke signs up energy drink for Denmark
Coca-Cola and Carlsberg have agreed to distribute the energy drink Cult Energy Activator on the Danish market. Cult Energy Activator is the market leader in Denmark in the energy sector with an 83% market share.
A statement said that the alliance will include distribution of the original Cult Energy Activator and newcomer Cult Diet to all Coke and Carlsberg costumers in Denmark.
"The new alliance will strengthen both companies and broaden the distribution of Cult products," Cult Energy said in a statement.
"As Cult also looks outside Denmark to other markets they hope that this milestone in distribution will help other Cult markets to grow and to form alliances with more big distributors abroad."
Coke and Carlsberg will begin the distribution of Cult Energy Activator and Cult Diet on the 1st of March 2004.
Carlsberg has finally hooked up with a state-owned Vietnamese brewer....
Carlsberg has entered into negotiations with the IBM Group regarding a possible outsourcing of the Danish brewer's IT services in Europe....
Carlsberg's rating has been lowered following its disappointing Q1 figures earlier this week....
Carlsberg said today that global beer volume showed a 20% increase in the first quarter of the year driven by strong organic growth in BBH as well as a considerable contribution from acquisitions, inc...
Carlsberg has appointed a managing director for its Chinese operations....
Carlsberg has increased its ownership in Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad from 49.66% to 51%. The investment amounts to approximately US$6m....
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
The Bosnian government has put a majority stake in the country's brewery Banjalucka Pivara up for sale. Previous efforts to privatise the brewer have failed....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future