DENMARK: Coke signs up energy drink for Denmark
Coca-Cola and Carlsberg have agreed to distribute the energy drink Cult Energy Activator on the Danish market. Cult Energy Activator is the market leader in Denmark in the energy sector with an 83% market share.
A statement said that the alliance will include distribution of the original Cult Energy Activator and newcomer Cult Diet to all Coke and Carlsberg costumers in Denmark.
"The new alliance will strengthen both companies and broaden the distribution of Cult products," Cult Energy said in a statement.
"As Cult also looks outside Denmark to other markets they hope that this milestone in distribution will help other Cult markets to grow and to form alliances with more big distributors abroad."
Coke and Carlsberg will begin the distribution of Cult Energy Activator and Cult Diet on the 1st of March 2004.
Carlsberg has finally hooked up with a state-owned Vietnamese brewer....
Carlsberg has entered into negotiations with the IBM Group regarding a possible outsourcing of the Danish brewer's IT services in Europe....
Carlsberg's rating has been lowered following its disappointing Q1 figures earlier this week....
Carlsberg said today that global beer volume showed a 20% increase in the first quarter of the year driven by strong organic growth in BBH as well as a considerable contribution from acquisitions, inc...
Carlsberg has appointed a managing director for its Chinese operations....
Carlsberg has increased its ownership in Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad from 49.66% to 51%. The investment amounts to approximately US$6m....
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
The Bosnian government has put a majority stake in the country's brewery Banjalucka Pivara up for sale. Previous efforts to privatise the brewer have failed....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review