US: Coke signs Spirit Airlines deal
Coca Cola has signed a three-year agreement with Spirit Airlines to carry its range of soft drinks, juices and bottled water.
The Florida-based low-cost operator, known for its budget routes from the Gulf States to the Caribbean, will carry everything from Coke and Sprite to Seagram's tonic water and ginger ale and Dannon bottled water.
"Our goal is to refresh people wherever they are," said Bill Levisay, senior vice president, customer and alliance marketing, Coca-Cola North America. "Through our relationship with Spirit, they can enjoy their favourite products en route to their next destination."
The announcement that Cadbury Schweppes is looking to split its beverage operations in the US from its confectionery unit may be music to its investors' ears, but where will a potential buyer come fro...
If prime target consumers for international spirits in China have as much difficulty telling whisky from Cognac as a recent report suggests, marketers may have to up their game to reap the rewards the...
Coca-Cola Africa has promoted its marketing chief in South Africa to take charge of the company's promotions across the continent....
The Coca-Cola Co. has sealed the acquisition of Brazilian RTD tea producer Leão Junior. Coca-Cola Brazil, the soft drinks giant's local unit, told just-drinks today (22 March) that the deal would give...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has been the target of further union action....
Great Plains Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has teamed up with MasterCard to take part in a roll-out of "contactless" technology on vending machines that will allow US consumers to pay for drinks with credit ...
The Coca-Cola Company plans to defend itself against a property claim from three Egyptian citizens living in Canada....
Cadbury Schweppes has insisted it will not sell its beverage interests in Australia after the company said it would separate its Americas drinks division from its confectionery business....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review