US: Coke sees volumes rise 5% in H1
The Coca-Cola Company has reported that its global volumes increased 5% in the second quarter and 5% for the first six months. Year-to-date unit case growth reflected an increase of 5% in international operations and 4% in North America, the company said. Carbonated soft drinks contributed 2% growth on a year-to-date basis, while Coke also strengthened its position as the leading marketer of non-carbonated beverages in the world, with 25% growth during the first six months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range