NZ: Coke Raspberry to hit NZ this month
Coca-Cola is to launch a new flavour in New Zealand later this month. The drinks company has announced that Coca-Cola Raspberry will hit retail outlets in the country on 30 May. A sugar-free version - Diet Coke with Raspberry - will launch at the same time.
Speaking to local Web site Scoop, Alison Sykora, region corporate affairs manager for Coca-Cola Oceania in New Zealand, said that New Zealand had been picked as the test-market for Coke Raspberry because not only were New Zealanders proven early adopters of new experiences, but they had been asking for Coca-Cola Raspberry for quite some time.
"For years, we've had numerous calls to Coca-Cola's customer services department requesting raspberry as a new Coke flavour," Sykora told the Web site. "A shot of raspberry and Coke is also a very popular choice at self-serve soda fountains, so it's really just been a case of listening to what the public wants."
Coca-Cola Raspberry (NZ$2.40 for 600ml) and Diet Coke with Raspberry (NZ$2.40 for 600ml) will only be available for a limited time. The flavour will also be available in cans, 1.5 litre and 2.25 litre packs.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research