US: Coke pays US$128m for Danone water business
As reported in just-drinks yesterday, the soft drink giant Coca-Cola and French bottled water company Danone have confirmed they have sealed a deal giving Coke a share of Danone's US mineral water brands. Coca-Cola has paid US$128m in cash for a 51% stake in a partnership to market and distribute Danone's bottled spring and source waters in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- just-drinks takes a festive break