US: Coke opens new Michigan distributing facility
Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Michigan is opening its new sales and distribution centre in Highland Park, Michigan, today (13 February).
The division of Coca-Cola Enterprises plans to invest up to US$5m in land and building improvements and US$500,000 on equipment at the facility.
Governor Jennifer Granholm and US Senator Debbie Stabenow, together with community leaders, will speak at the opening ceremony. State senator Martha Scott is among those presenting resolutions at the ceremonial event.
Upon completion, the 175,766-square foot facility will occupy 21 acres in Oakland Park industrial parkway and employ 384 people.
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
Coca-Cola Enterprises looks ready to axe around 170 jobs from its operations in the UK....
The president and CEO of Coca-Cola Enterprises is quitting the company....
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated has declared a dividend for the fourth quarter of 2005 of US$0.25 per share on shares of the the North Carolina-based soft drinks company's common stock and cla...
The North Carolina-based soft drinks bottler, Coca-Cola Bottling Co., posted earnings for the second quarter of 2005 of US$11.5m, against US$10.6m in the second quarter of 2004....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has declared a dividend for the third quarter of 2005 of US$.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and class B common stock payable on August 26, 2005, to shareho...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced the election of five officers to its corporate and North American Business Unit management teams....
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Campari opens office in Canada
- Coca-Cola, A-B InBev express FIFA concerns
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review