KENYA: Coke launches sparkling Dasani
Coca-Cola has launched a sparkling water extension to its Dasani brand in Kenya.
The US soft drinks giant said today (31 August) that the launch reflected its "continued confidence" in Kenya's bottled water market.
"Recent consumer research shows that consumers find purified water especially attractive due to its taste, consistency and quality", said Leslie Olali, senior division brand manager for Dasani at Coke's East & Central Africa division.
Coke launched Dasani in Kenya in 2003. The brand is also available in six other African markets including Tanzania, Ghana and Egypt.
This week, The Coca-Cola Co. snapped up niche US firm Fuze Beverage. The acquisition signals a realisation from Coca-Cola Co. that it needs to bolster its presence outside the carbonates market in the...
The announcement of major restructuring and 3,500 job losses at Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) says as much about The Coca-Cola Company as it does about its largest bottler. Annette Farr examines the und...
The health and wellness boom has precipitated huge growth in the low-cal and no-cal soft drinks market, and with it great strides in the development of artificial sweeteners. Annette Farr reports on h...
Mexican soft drinks bottler Embotelladoras Arca saw profits rise 14% last year thanks to growing volumes across the business....
US consumers will soon know how much caffeine is contained in Coca-Cola Classic. From May, The Coca-Cola Company will include caffeine content on the product's labelling as part of an industry initiat...
The Coca-Cola Company has sealed its move to take full control of its bottler in the Philippines....
The Coca-Cola Company has bought two Moldovan soft drinks brands from Efes Breweries International (EBI) for an undisclosed sum....
Odwalla has lined up a line of bottled waters for the US, containing natural fruit flavours....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends