RUSSIA: Coke launches internet marketing drive
Coca-Cola is to launch an internet campaign in Russia with ROL, the Internet services division of Golden Telecom, Inc. Called, "Be friends with Coca-Cola! Be online!" the campaign runs from March 1 to May 31, 2005.
In the course of the advertising campaign, a 12-digit unique activation code will be placed under the cap of each 0.5-liter Coca-Cola plastic bottle carrying the slogan, "Be friends with Coca-Cola! Be online!" Using this code, the buyer may, free of charge, receive 30-minutes of Internet access from ROL modem numbers.
Simultaneously, along with this advertising campaign, ROL is organising a poetry competition for the best haiku verse (a type of Japanese poetry) on the site http://cocacola.rol.ru. This competition will be held from March 1 to June 15, 2005. One hundred winners of the competition will receive a prize of a ROL-BOX Internet computer.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages