RUSSIA: Coke launches internet marketing drive
Coca-Cola is to launch an internet campaign in Russia with ROL, the Internet services division of Golden Telecom, Inc. Called, "Be friends with Coca-Cola! Be online!" the campaign runs from March 1 to May 31, 2005.
In the course of the advertising campaign, a 12-digit unique activation code will be placed under the cap of each 0.5-liter Coca-Cola plastic bottle carrying the slogan, "Be friends with Coca-Cola! Be online!" Using this code, the buyer may, free of charge, receive 30-minutes of Internet access from ROL modem numbers.
Simultaneously, along with this advertising campaign, ROL is organising a poetry competition for the best haiku verse (a type of Japanese poetry) on the site http://cocacola.rol.ru. This competition will be held from March 1 to June 15, 2005. One hundred winners of the competition will receive a prize of a ROL-BOX Internet computer.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014