SWEDEN: Coke launches enhanced Minute Maid
The Coca-Cola Co. has relaunched its flagship juice brand Minute Maid in Sweden and added two extensions to the range.
Coca-Cola Sverige, the company's local arm, is selling three Minute Maid products in Sweden, a spokesman said today (1 February).
The company has relaunched the core orange juice brand and has also unveiled two products under the Minute Maid Fruit Plus name, one containing antioxidants and the other probiotic fibres.
"Traditionally in Sweden, juice has just been something that you drink from a big carton for breakfast. It's not something you drink as a healthy alternative for a snack," the spokesman said.
The launch has also seen Coca-Cola Sverige roll out the Minute Maid range into the Swedish off-premise. Minute Maid had been a brand sold only in cafes and bars, the spokesman said.
Coca-Cola could be about to acquire the Highland Spring brand to revive its presence in the UK bottled water market. And, writes Annette Farr, Highland Spring's recent decision to change its classific...
Cadbury Schweppes has delayed the sale process for its US drinks business due to the current "extreme volatility" of the debt markets....
Coca-Cola FEMSA has posted a strong lift in second quarter operating profit....
Groupe Danone has declined to comment over recent speculation that it is looking at potential acquisitions within the Indian bottled water market....
PepsiCo has agreed to provide more information on the label of its Aquafina water brand regarding its source....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced details of its next quarterly dividend....
The Coca-Cola Co. has refused to comment on reports that it is to buy a stake in Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean operations....
The Coca-Cola Co. is set to join LG Household & Health Care in its move to acquire Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean bottling arm, according to local reports....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends