US: Coke lands US Airways deal
Coca-Cola Co. has signed an exclusive deal to provide branded refreshments for US Airways flights.
Following the agreement, all US Airways mainline and express flights will sell Coke soft drinks, juices and bottled water products this summer.
The airline anticipates the consumption of around 39.5m cans and bottles of Coca-Cola products this year.
Bill Levisay, senior vice president of customer and alliance marketing for Coca-Cola North America, said: "Our goal is to refresh people wherever they are and this new association guarantees that passengers on US Airways flights will be able to enjoy their favourite Coca-Cola products as they travel."
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
Coca-Cola Co. is pressing governments in Eastern Africa to cut excise duty and encourage growth in the soft drinks industry throughout the region....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has declared a dividend for the third quarter of 2005 of US$.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and class B common stock payable on August 26, 2005, to shareho...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced the election of five officers to its corporate and North American Business Unit management teams....
Coca-Cola Great Britain is launching a new consumer choice communication to raise awareness of its range of brands and products in the UK....
The managing director of Coca-Cola Amatil's (CCA) South Korean unit has taken extended leave, according to press reports....
The Coca-Cola Co. is set to return to Iraq after more than 20 years....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced that it has closed its debenture exchange offer....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research