KOREA: Coke Korea splashes out on Soonsoo 100
The 100 stands for 100% pure water and the style conscious labelling is designed to attract health aware but trendy drinkers.
"Coca-Cola Korea will approach consumers in a beverage sector with a vast and high quality array of products. We hope that Soonsoo 100 will be a refreshment for consumers stuck in a daily routine," said Kim Il-joo, marketing manager.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory