KOREA: Coke Korea splashes out on Soonsoo 100
Coca-Cola Korea is launching its first local product with Soonsoo 100, bottled water to be targeted at young consumers.The 100 stands for 100% pure water and the style conscious labelling is designed to attract health aware but trendy drinkers."Coca-Cola Korea will approach consumers in a beverage sector with a vast and high quality array of products. We hope that Soonsoo 100 will be a refreshment for consumers stuck in a daily routine," said Kim Il-joo, marketing manager.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director