ISRAEL: Coke Israel takes control of water group
The Central Bottling Company (Coca-Cola Israel) has taken control of the mineral water company Neviot for US$11.6 m, the local press reported.
Coca-Cola Israel is being sold 44.52% of the issued shares of the company by the Podhorzer family. Coke Israel already owns 34.06% of Neviot, making its total stake 78.58%.
On top of the US$11.6 m the Coca-Cola Israel will pay for the shares, it will also pay the Podhorzer family 2.3% of Neviot's sales turnover in the years 2005-2007, up to US$2.5 m.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts