ISRAEL: Coke Israel takes control of water group
The Central Bottling Company (Coca-Cola Israel) has taken control of the mineral water company Neviot for US$11.6 m, the local press reported.
Coca-Cola Israel is being sold 44.52% of the issued shares of the company by the Podhorzer family. Coke Israel already owns 34.06% of Neviot, making its total stake 78.58%.
On top of the US$11.6 m the Coca-Cola Israel will pay for the shares, it will also pay the Podhorzer family 2.3% of Neviot's sales turnover in the years 2005-2007, up to US$2.5 m.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter