US: Coke exec resigns over Frozen COke scandal
The executive, Tom Moore, has handed in his resignation, although he will be staying on with Coca-Cola to ensure a smooth transition, according to the company.
Chief marketing officer of North America Chris Lowe has been named as Moore's successor.
Coke would not say how long the transition would last or indeed what Moore's next move would be.
The scandal was revealed in two lawsuits filed by former employee Matthew Whitley for unfoar dismissal. Coca-Cola admitted discovering the fraud in 2001, however it only recently admitted the affair to Burger King.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review