SPAIN: Coke Espana names general manager
Coca-Cola Espana has appointed Fernando Amenedo as its new general manager.
Coca-Cola Co.'s Spanish subsidiary said Amenedo would replace Manuel Arroyo, who last October became the head of the group's operations in South-East Asia.
Amenedo re-joined Coca-Cola Espana in 2003 after a spell there twenty years ago. In between he had worked for Mars, Coors Brewing and Via Digital, before returning to Coca-Cola Co. four years ago as director of new drinks.
Amenedo will oversee the company's growth plans, which this year will include the launch of coffee-flavoured soft drink Coca-Cola Blak and Bitter Mare Rosso in Spain.
Coca-Cola could be about to acquire the Highland Spring brand to revive its presence in the UK bottled water market. And, writes Annette Farr, Highland Spring's recent decision to change its classific...
Cadbury Schweppes has delayed the sale process for its US drinks business due to the current "extreme volatility" of the debt markets....
Coca-Cola FEMSA has posted a strong lift in second quarter operating profit....
Groupe Danone has declined to comment over recent speculation that it is looking at potential acquisitions within the Indian bottled water market....
PepsiCo has agreed to provide more information on the label of its Aquafina water brand regarding its source....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced details of its next quarterly dividend....
The Coca-Cola Co. has refused to comment on reports that it is to buy a stake in Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean operations....
The Coca-Cola Co. is set to join LG Household & Health Care in its move to acquire Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean bottling arm, according to local reports....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch