US: Coke earnings leap 35%
The Coca-Cola Company has reported a 35% leap in first quarter earnings per share to $0.46, compared to $0.34 last year, as the company benefited from strong performances in key markets and positive currency trends.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends