US: Coke earnings fall, but result ahead of expectations
The Coca-Cola Company has reported a fall in second quarter earnings, as the company took a hit on a non-cash impairment charge at bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises. Despite the fall, the result was still ahead of many analysts expectations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review