UK: Coke dampens Minute Maid relaunch talk
Coca-Cola GB has calmed speculation that it is set to relaunch its Minute Maid juice brand next year.
The company responded today (14 December) to press reports claiming that Minute Maid will get a fresh push around Easter.
"The original story was based on speculation," a spokesperson for the company told just-drinks. "We are always looking at our products in terms of innovation and variations, but at this point we do not have any new developments to announce."
The report, which appeared in Marketing magazine, cited industry insiders claiming that the relaunch will focus the brand on a "100% juice" positioning in a complete design overhaul.
Coca-Cola and PepsiCo have been the fiercest of competitors for decades but the fact that their rivalry now extends to 'outgreening' one another could be good news for the environment, writes Annette ...
PepsiCo's CEO has admitted she made a mistake in not standing up against the pesticides-in-cola controversy....
The Coca-Cola Company has launched an extensive mobile marketing campaign for its Sprite brand....
The Coca-Cola Co.'s Mexican unit has been hit by a fine for monopoly practices in the country....
Coca-Cola Icecek has posted a strong lift in sales for its first quarter....
Coca-Cola GB has not been drawn on reports that it is in talks with Highland Spring, despite recent press speculation....
Coca-Cola FEMSA and The Coca-Cola Company have seen their plans to buy Mexican fruit juice company Jugos del Valle hit the buffers....
Coca-Cola North America has reintroduced Vanilla Coke to its 'sparkling beverage' line-up....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads