FRANCE: Coke creates strategic planning post
The Coca-Cola Co. has announced the appointment of Cécile Bernheim to the newly-created post of as director, strategic planning Europe.
Based in Paris, Bernheim will participate in the elaboration of a European development strategy and analyse the company's market performance in the region. She will work in close collaboration with Dominique Reiniche, Coca-Cola's president, Europe.
Aged 49 and a qualified biological pharmacist, Bernheim joined Coca-Cola Beverages in 1992 holding the posts of regional director and French director of non-household market sales. She was promoted to the group's European management team in 2003 becoming global account director, a post she held until her current appointment.
Attention has been focused on the Indian bottled water sector over the last week or so as speculation has mounted that Danone and a number of other companies are looking to expand their presence in th...
PepsiCo is poised to change advertising agencies in India for the first time in 18 years, according to local reports....
The Coca-Cola Co. has moved to have a lawsuit against it in the US dismissed....
San Miguel Corp. has posted a huge leap in net profit for the first half of this year....
Coke has witnessed sales volumes in China increase during its second quarter and plans to focus on investing in the market for the future, according to reports....
The Coca-Cola Co. is set to close a bottling unit in the US....
The Coca-Cola Co. has finally merged its German bottlers into one company....
Coca-Cola Great Britain has lined up an addition to its CSD portfolio in the UK....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research