UK: Coke coy on still Fanta launch
Coca-Cola GB has distanced itself from reports claiming that it will launch a non-carbonated version of Fanta next year. Local reports yesterday (17 November) suggested that the company will release the drink in the first few months of 2006.
When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for the company would neither confirm nor deny the claims. "We are in the process of finalising brand plans for Fanta next year," he said, "so we cannot comment on speculation."
Earlier this year, Coca-Cola GB launched a consumer choice communication using the original Coke bottle as the outline for its 19 soft drinks brands available in the country.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report