US: Coke Consolidated launches new coffee drinks
Coca-Cola Consolidated is to launch three new coffee-flavoured beverages in the south-east of the US. The Coke bottler said today (5 December) that it will introduce three Cinnabon coffee drink flavours in the region with immediate effect.
"Cinnabon is a brand that is synonymous with warm dough, sweet cinnamon and creamy frosting," said a spokesperson for the company. "Most Americans are familiar with the taste and smell of a Cinnabon sweet roll. That sensory experience you get in airports is now available in three super-premium coffees, Cinnamon Vanilla Latte, Caramel Nut Latte and Espresso & Cream. Cinnabon coffee is infused with the same authentic flavours of a Cinnabon cinnamon roll."
The new beverages will be available throughout North and South Carolina, Middle- Tennessee, south-west Virginia, south-west Alabama, west Georgia, south-east Mississippi and in parts of the Florida panhandle starting today. Cinnabon will be available in West Virginia by mid-December.
Coca-Cola Consolidated is partnering with New York-based Brain-Twist Inc. in its foray into the growing ready to drink coffee beverage category.
The increasing popularity of coffee shops across many markets and the expansion of major retail brands such as Starbucks has boosted coffee consumption and provided fertile ground for the burgeoning r...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research