US: Coke Consolidated launches new coffee drinks
Coca-Cola Consolidated is to launch three new coffee-flavoured beverages in the south-east of the US. The Coke bottler said today (5 December) that it will introduce three Cinnabon coffee drink flavours in the region with immediate effect.
"Cinnabon is a brand that is synonymous with warm dough, sweet cinnamon and creamy frosting," said a spokesperson for the company. "Most Americans are familiar with the taste and smell of a Cinnabon sweet roll. That sensory experience you get in airports is now available in three super-premium coffees, Cinnamon Vanilla Latte, Caramel Nut Latte and Espresso & Cream. Cinnabon coffee is infused with the same authentic flavours of a Cinnabon cinnamon roll."
The new beverages will be available throughout North and South Carolina, Middle- Tennessee, south-west Virginia, south-west Alabama, west Georgia, south-east Mississippi and in parts of the Florida panhandle starting today. Cinnabon will be available in West Virginia by mid-December.
Coca-Cola Consolidated is partnering with New York-based Brain-Twist Inc. in its foray into the growing ready to drink coffee beverage category.
The increasing popularity of coffee shops across many markets and the expansion of major retail brands such as Starbucks has boosted coffee consumption and provided fertile ground for the burgeoning r...
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends