US: Coke Consolidated confirms Q2 dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced details of its next quarterly dividend.
The company said yesterday (26 April) that a dividend of US$0.25 will be paid on shares of its common stock and class B common stock for the second quarter of 2007.
The payment will be made on 25 May to shareholders of record on 11 May.
In November, Coke Consolidated said it saw net income for the first nine months of 2006 slide to US$14.6m from $21m in the corresponding period a year earlier. Sales in the period were up, however, to $1.1bn from $1.03bn year-on-year.
The withdrawal of Coca-Cola's Blak brand from the US has once again shown that new product development can be something of a hit and miss affair, even for the most powerful and experienced companies. ...
The Coca-Cola Co. and illycaffè have signed a global joint venture focusing on the ready-to-drink coffee category....
Coca Cola FEMSA and the Coca-Cola Co. have launched a tender public offering to buy 100% of the shares of the juice company Jugos del Valle....
Coca-Cola Amatil has ended its discussions with Golden Circle Limited (GCL) about the potential acquisition of GCL after the fruit processor rejected its revised offer in favour of another bid....
Soft drinks giant Coca-Cola has confirmed that it plans to invest some US$1.5bn in its Russian operations over the next five years....
The Coca-Cola Co. has kept silent over recent speculation about who will take over as CEO of its Indian arm....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has teamed up with Domino's Pizza to make its sugar-free Coca-Cola Zero brand available in all Domino's stores in the US....
The Coca-Cola Bottling Company has lodged a protest with the State of Illinois over the awarding of a drinks deal to PepsiAmericas in the state....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends