US: Coke confirms Vanilla launch in May
After a great deal of speculation and anticipation, soft drinks giant Coca-Cola has announced that it is too launch a vanilla-flavoured version of its Classic brand, which will be available in the US by mid-May, followed by a roll-out in Canada. "Consumers were excited about the idea of Vanilla Coke and we are pleased to give them what they want," Coca-Cola chairman and chief executive Douglas Daft said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote