USA: Coke Chairman Focuses on Diversity
Coca-Cola executives promised Wednesday to make the soft drink giant's culture more diverse as the Rev. Jesse Jackson warned that he would support a national boycott of Coke products if the company doesn't offer a "quick, honorable, fair resolution" to a racial discrimination suit.Coke held its annual meeting at a downtown theater here in an atmosphere of protest against its treatment of black workers and about how little recycled plastic it uses in its packaging.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director