USA: Coke Chairman Focuses on Diversity
Coca-Cola executives promised Wednesday to make the soft drink giant's culture more diverse as the Rev. Jesse Jackson warned that he would support a national boycott of Coke products if the company doesn't offer a "quick, honorable, fair resolution" to a racial discrimination suit.Coke held its annual meeting at a downtown theater here in an atmosphere of protest against its treatment of black workers and about how little recycled plastic it uses in its packaging.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends