USA: Coke Chairman Focuses on Diversity
Coca-Cola executives promised Wednesday to make the soft drink giant's culture more diverse as the Rev. Jesse Jackson warned that he would support a national boycott of Coke products if the company doesn't offer a "quick, honorable, fair resolution" to a racial discrimination suit.Coke held its annual meeting at a downtown theater here in an atmosphere of protest against its treatment of black workers and about how little recycled plastic it uses in its packaging.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory