US: Coke CFO affirms target outlook
Coca-Cola Co. is on course to meet its long-term outlook, according to the company''s CFO.
The soft drinks giant's CFO said yesterday (25 May) that Coke was on target to make its long-term earnings and volume growth outlook.
Speaking in New York, Gary Fayard said Coke expects long-term growth of 6% to 8% in operated earnings, and 3% to 4% in unit volume.
Fayard was speaking at industry conference Beverage Forum in the city.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit