US: Coke CEO to chair EU/US trade group
The CEO of the Coca-Cola Company Douglas N. Daft has been appointed as co-chairman of a United States-European Union joint-body charged with making suggestions on removing barriers hindering trade.
Daft will co-chair the Transatlantic Business Dialogue for 2004-5 with Unilever chairman Niall FitzGerald. Its first meeting will be at the World Economic Forum, Davos, Switzerland, January 21-25.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends