US: Coke CEO Stock Option details released
Details of stock options given to Coca-Cola Co.'s chief executive have been released. In a filing to the Securities and Exchange Commission yesterday (22 February), it was revealed that the company granted E. Neville Isdell 620,690 stock options.
The options, granted late last week, have a strike price of US$43.08 each and vest in four equal annual instalments beginning one year from the grant date, the filing said.
Isdell took over the chief executive position from Douglas Daft at Coke in May last year.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Spirit Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts