US: Coke CEO Stock Option details released
Details of stock options given to Coca-Cola Co.'s chief executive have been released. In a filing to the Securities and Exchange Commission yesterday (22 February), it was revealed that the company granted E. Neville Isdell 620,690 stock options.
The options, granted late last week, have a strike price of US$43.08 each and vest in four equal annual instalments beginning one year from the grant date, the filing said.
Isdell took over the chief executive position from Douglas Daft at Coke in May last year.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015