US: Coke CEO Stock Option details released
Details of stock options given to Coca-Cola Co.'s chief executive have been released. In a filing to the Securities and Exchange Commission yesterday (22 February), it was revealed that the company granted E. Neville Isdell 620,690 stock options.
The options, granted late last week, have a strike price of US$43.08 each and vest in four equal annual instalments beginning one year from the grant date, the filing said.
Isdell took over the chief executive position from Douglas Daft at Coke in May last year.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report