SPAIN: Coke brings Zero to Spain – report
Coca-Cola is poised to launch Coca-Cola Zero in Spain, according to local reports.
In a report in Spanish newspaper Expansión yesterday (22 June), sources close to Coca-Cola España said that the objective of the release was to meet the demand among young consumers for sugar-free products.
The company has a stranglehold on the low-calorie soft drinks market in Spain, with Coca-Cola Light holding 74% market share.
Last month, Coca-Cola Enterprises announced the launch of Coca-Cola Zero in the UK. The move follows a strong showing for the drink in Australia earlier this year.
Making soft drinks the scapegoat for rising childhood obesity fails to take account of the contribution soft drinks manufacturers are making to tackle the problem through more socially responsible mar...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has lined up a three-pronged attack to promote its flagship brands in the UK next year....
The Coca-Cola Co. has reportedly dismissed suggestions that it is to buy its largest bottler....
Coca-Cola Co. has refused to be drawn on comments from a senior US beverage industry analyst that it could table a takeover bid for its largest bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is adding to its iced tea portfolio in the US....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has reported rising profits during its third quarter....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted details of its quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has named Esat Sezer senior vice president and chief information officer, overseeing the company's technology and information capabilities....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research