SPAIN: Coke brings Zero to Spain – report
Coca-Cola is poised to launch Coca-Cola Zero in Spain, according to local reports.
In a report in Spanish newspaper Expansión yesterday (22 June), sources close to Coca-Cola España said that the objective of the release was to meet the demand among young consumers for sugar-free products.
The company has a stranglehold on the low-calorie soft drinks market in Spain, with Coca-Cola Light holding 74% market share.
Last month, Coca-Cola Enterprises announced the launch of Coca-Cola Zero in the UK. The move follows a strong showing for the drink in Australia earlier this year.
Making soft drinks the scapegoat for rising childhood obesity fails to take account of the contribution soft drinks manufacturers are making to tackle the problem through more socially responsible mar...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has lined up a three-pronged attack to promote its flagship brands in the UK next year....
The Coca-Cola Co. has reportedly dismissed suggestions that it is to buy its largest bottler....
Coca-Cola Co. has refused to be drawn on comments from a senior US beverage industry analyst that it could table a takeover bid for its largest bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is adding to its iced tea portfolio in the US....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has reported rising profits during its third quarter....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted details of its quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has named Esat Sezer senior vice president and chief information officer, overseeing the company's technology and information capabilities....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World