US: Coke Bottling sales up 7% in Q4
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE) said on a constant territory basis, net sales increased by 7% in the fourth quarter and by 4% for the full year. Volume growth was 6% for the final quarter and 4% for the full year. Revenue per case rose marginally in the fourth quarter but fell slightly over the full year. Operating cash flow on a constant territory basis, rose by 16% in the fourth quarter and by 3% over the year. Operating cash flow was $143.4 million in 2001, compared with $141.7 million in the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends