US: Coke Bottling sales up 7% in Q4
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE) said on a constant territory basis, net sales increased by 7% in the fourth quarter and by 4% for the full year. Volume growth was 6% for the final quarter and 4% for the full year. Revenue per case rose marginally in the fourth quarter but fell slightly over the full year. Operating cash flow on a constant territory basis, rose by 16% in the fourth quarter and by 3% over the year. Operating cash flow was $143.4 million in 2001, compared with $141.7 million in the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends