US: Coke Bottling sales up 7% in Q4
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE) said on a constant territory basis, net sales increased by 7% in the fourth quarter and by 4% for the full year. Volume growth was 6% for the final quarter and 4% for the full year. Revenue per case rose marginally in the fourth quarter but fell slightly over the full year. Operating cash flow on a constant territory basis, rose by 16% in the fourth quarter and by 3% over the year. Operating cash flow was $143.4 million in 2001, compared with $141.7 million in the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch