US: Coke Bottling sales up 7% in Q4
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE) said on a constant territory basis, net sales increased by 7% in the fourth quarter and by 4% for the full year. Volume growth was 6% for the final quarter and 4% for the full year. Revenue per case rose marginally in the fourth quarter but fell slightly over the full year. Operating cash flow on a constant territory basis, rose by 16% in the fourth quarter and by 3% over the year. Operating cash flow was $143.4 million in 2001, compared with $141.7 million in the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role