US: Coke Bottling announces end of exchange offer
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced the expiration of the early participation period related to its offer to exchange new Senior Notes for debentures.
The US Coke bottler has offered to exchange new Senior Notes due on 15 June, 2016 for up to US$200m principal amount of its outstanding US$250m 6-3/8% Debentures due on 1 May, 2009 and its US$100m 7.20% Debentures due on1 July, 2009.
The company said that, as of 1700 (New York time) on Tuesday 7 June, approximately US$164.8m aggregate principal amount of Old Debentures had been validly tendered for exchange, including US$122.2m of the 6-3/8% Debentures and US$42.6m of the 7.20% Debentures.
The total exchange price will be calculated at 1400 (New York time) on 17 June. Holders of Old Debentures who tendered by the Early Participation Date will receive an early participation payment as described in the offer documents.
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated has declared a dividend for the fourth quarter of 2005 of US$0.25 per share on shares of the the North Carolina-based soft drinks company's common stock and cla...
The North Carolina-based soft drinks bottler, Coca-Cola Bottling Co., posted earnings for the second quarter of 2005 of US$11.5m, against US$10.6m in the second quarter of 2004....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has declared a dividend for the third quarter of 2005 of US$.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and class B common stock payable on August 26, 2005, to shareho...
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced that it has closed its debenture exchange offer....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated today announced the pricing for its current offer to exchange up to US$200,000,000 principal amount of its outstanding debentures for a new series of Senior Notes d...
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has seen its Q1 net income plunge....
Anheuser-Busch is the latest US drinks company to be hit by industrial action....
Workers at Coca-Cola bottling and distribution facilities in Hartford, Connecticut and the Los Angeles area are on strike....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets