US: Coke bottlers form central company
Coca-Cola Bottlers Sales & Service Co. will be owned by Coca-Cola's 80 North American bottlers, with the shares in the company determined by the bottlers' contribution to sales. Therefore, the principal shareholder will be Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE).
The formation of Coca-Cola Bottlers Sales & Service Co. was announced by Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE), the largest Coke bottler, at a meeting with analysts and investors. CCE, which accounts for around 80% of Coke volumes in North America, said it was forming a similar joint company with Coca-Cola's eight largest bottlers worldwide.
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted a strong leap in Q2 profit....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced the election of five officers to its corporate and North American Business Unit management teams....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Donna A. James as a director....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced details of its regular quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is in talks to acquire just over 50% of Bravo! Foods International Corp....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts