TURKEY: Coke bottler to float mid-year
Turkey's largest soft drink bottler, Coca-Cola Icecek AS, plans to float on the Istanbul Stock exchange in May or June, in what is believed to be the largest Coca-Cola float since Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling went public five years ago.
A company board member, speaking to Dow Jones newswire, said between 25% and 30% will be offered in an IPO to domestic and foreign investors.
CCI is 40% owned by Turkish brewing company Anadolu Efes Biracilik Ve Malt Sanayi AS (C.AEF), the flagship of Efes Beverage Group. The remaining 20% is controlled by the Ozgorkey family.
The plan for the IPO is to have both primary and secondary offerings, while existing shareholders will also sell some shares.
The soft drink bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling said today that it had seen a strong first quarter volume performance, with sales of 311m unit cases, 4% above 2004 on a reported basis....
Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co stumped up around €202m (US$263.9m) for its recent acquisitions in Russian and Serbia, the company has said in its annual report....
The European Union has given Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. the green light to acquire Multon....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC) is mulling upping its presence in its domestic bottled water market....
Groupe Danone is keen to follow other global food and drink companies into Russia's bottled water and beverage market, according to local reports....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has teamed up with The Coca-Cola Company to make a second Eastern European acquisition in 2005....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) has had its price target raised....
PepsiCo is looking to follow Coca-Cola into the Russian juice market, according to local reports....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends