MEXICO: Coke bottler sees fall in sales
Embotelladoras Arca, Mexico's second-largest Coca-Cola bottler, revealed yesterday that its sales had fallen 0.7% during its first quarter as a consolidated company. Arca was formed at the end of 2001 through the merger of three of Mexico's oldest bottlers and all comparisons were made as if the three Arca bottlers had been one during that period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch