MEXICO: Coke bottler sees fall in sales
Embotelladoras Arca, Mexico's second-largest Coca-Cola bottler, revealed yesterday that its sales had fallen 0.7% during its first quarter as a consolidated company. Arca was formed at the end of 2001 through the merger of three of Mexico's oldest bottlers and all comparisons were made as if the three Arca bottlers had been one during that period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad