CHILE: Coke bottler Andina flags Brazil growth
Chile-based Coca-Cola bottler Embotelladora Andina has said continuing growth in Brazil drove a surge in third-quarter sales.
Andina, which bottles Coke products in Argentina, Brazil and Chile, said yesterday (26 October) that sales for the three months to the end of September were up almost 13% year-on-year to US$234.8m. The company did not disclose quarterly profit figures.
The company said sales in Brazil had jumped 30% so far this year. Andina has also seen some growth in Chile and Argentina, with sales up 3.2% and 4.1% respectively.
Group revenues for the nine months to the end of September rose 13% to $712m, driving a 25% leap in profits to $82m.
Coca-Cola has decided to refer to carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) as 'sparkling beverages' in all its communications, at a time when major soft drinks producers are looking to address the unhealthy imag...
The Coca-Cola Co. has announced its regular quarterly dividend and elected three vice presidents....
The Coca-Cola Co. is calling on the public to design a vending machine for Second Life's 'in-world' digital society that could dispense "life-enhancing experiences"....
Coca-Cola North America has extended its supply deal with Southwest Airlines....
PepsiCo is looking to block The Coca-Cola Co.'s purchase of a tea producer in Brazil....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has lined up a limited edition Coca-Cola for the UK, while dropping two Oasis variants in the country....
The Coca-Cola Co. will next week launch Coca-Cola Zero in Sweden to further strengthen its position in the country's booming no-sugar carbonates segment....
The Coca-Cola Co. has admitted it is on the look-out for acquisitions to beef up its bottled teas offering in the US....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report