BELGIUM: Coke begins Euro green tea trials
Coca-Cola Co. has begun trialling Enviga, a green-tea based drink, in selected European markets.
The soft drinks giant said that the brand, produced by Beverage Partners Worldwide, its venture with Nestle, was available in "certain European markets".
A spokesman for Coke's EU business, based in Belgium, said the venture had decided on a "limited launch" to gather "operational learnings" about Enviga. He declined to say in which markets the brand had been launched.
The launch is a further sign that Coke is looking to bolster its presence outside its traditional carbonated range.
Enviga was reported to have been first trialled in New York and Philadelphia.
Philippines conglomerate San Miguel Corp. has made a move into its domestic non-carbonates category with the launch of a range of juices and RTD teas....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has lined up a limited edition Coca-Cola for the UK, while dropping two Oasis variants in the country....
The Coca-Cola Co. will next week launch Coca-Cola Zero in Sweden to further strengthen its position in the country's booming no-sugar carbonates segment....
The Coca-Cola Co. has admitted it is on the look-out for acquisitions to beef up its bottled teas offering in the US....
Shareholders at Coca-Cola FEMSA have approved an increased dividend payment....
The Coca-Cola Co. is set to have more room to develop its own RTD tea brands in the US after the company said it would scale back Beverage Partners Worldwide, its venture with Nestlé....
Coca-Cola HBC is to spend up to US$120m on building a bottling plant in southern Russia....
The Coca-Cola Co. has completed its purchase of Fuze Beverage in the US....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages