US: Coke appoints Finan as VP
The board of directors of The Coca-Cola Company said yesterday that they had elected Irial Finan as executive vice president of the company.
Separately, the board declared a regular quarterly dividend of 25 cents per common share. The dividend is payable on December 15, 2004, to share owners of record as of December 1, 2004.
In June, Finan was named president of Bottling Investments, a newly established position responsible for managing the company's equity investments in bottler operations and overseeing the operations of company-owned bottlers around the world. Finan reports directly to chairman and chief executive officer Neville Isdell.
From 2001 to 2003, Finan served as chief executive officer of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company SA, during which time he managed the merger integration of Coca-Cola Beverages plc and Hellenic Bottling SA and led the combined company in 26 countries.
The soft drink bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling said today that it had seen a strong first quarter volume performance, with sales of 311m unit cases, 4% above 2004 on a reported basis....
Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co stumped up around €202m (US$263.9m) for its recent acquisitions in Russian and Serbia, the company has said in its annual report....
The European Union has given Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. the green light to acquire Multon....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC) is mulling upping its presence in its domestic bottled water market....
Groupe Danone is keen to follow other global food and drink companies into Russia's bottled water and beverage market, according to local reports....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has teamed up with The Coca-Cola Company to make a second Eastern European acquisition in 2005....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) has had its price target raised....
PepsiCo is looking to follow Coca-Cola into the Russian juice market, according to local reports....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research