INDIA: Coke and Pepsi cut prices in India
After receiving a boost in the recent Indian budget with a cut in excise duty, both Coca-Cola and PepsiCo have now announced price cuts on their Indian products. The Indian Express has reported that PepsiCo is to cut the price on specific packs across its brands and Coca-Cola has announced an across the board reduction in prices, including Maaza with immediate effect.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l