NEW ZEALAND: Coke and Amatil acquire Rio Beverages
Australasian soft drink bottler Coca-Cola Amatil Limited (CCA) and the Coca-Cola Company are to jointly acquire Rio Beverages Limited in New Zealand for approximately NZ$40 million (approximately A$35m). Under the agreement Coca-Cola will will acquire the trademarks and intellectual property associated with the brands and business, which will be authorised for use to Coca-Cola Amatil(NZ) Limited (CCANZ). These brands include Rio Gold and Keri fruit juices, a market leading lifestyle beverage, Thextons fruit juice drink, Ikon energy drink and Kiwi Blue mineral water.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research