AUS: Coke Amatil apppoints ninth board director
Coca-Cola Amatil has appointed Catherine Brenner to its board as a non-executive director, effective from 2 April.
The chairman of CCA, David Gonski , said: "We are delighted that Catherine has accepted our invitation to join the board of CCA. Catherine has extensive knowledge and experience in commerce and business generally, and her appointment delivers an improved gender, age and skill-set balance to our board."
After four years with Phillips Fox Solicitors, Brenner joined ABN Amro (then BZW) in 1997 and was appointed a managing director of ABN Amro Rothschild in 2005.
Brenner retired from ABN Amro in 2007 to further her career as a full-time non-executive director. She is currently a non-executive director of Centennial Coal Company Limited, Trafalgar Corporate Group Limited, Cryosite Limited and the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra.
Brenner's appointment takes the number of directors on the CCA Board to nine including two representatives from The Coca-Cola Company.
I remember writing about four years ago that the level of media attention in the UK being levelled on obesity may temper the threat of potential regulation of the alcohol industry as legislators sharp...
I know what is top of mind for all of you — the current macroeconomic environment and its impact on our results," said Muhtar Kent, CEO of The Coca-Cola Company, yesterday (17 July) as he reported the...
The 2008 Beijing Olympics are almost upon us as we finally realise that in addition to all the brand sponsorship activity, there will be some sport. Not surprisingly Coca-Cola is one of the leading pa...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has said it remains committed to Diet Coke Plus, despite news that at least one UK retailer is de-listing the functional soft drink....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week included news the world's number one wine group was to reduce its Australian footprint, Coca-Cola has acquired assets in Colombia and Diageo i...
The runners and riders are lining up to buy Cadbury Schweppes' Australian soft drinks unit, should it be put up for sale....
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is to scale down one of its SPC Ardmona (SPCA) facilities resulting in the loss of up to 60 jobs in Australia....
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is rolling out new cashless payment technology to vending machines in NSW and Victoria, Australia....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future