Product Launch – TRAVEL RETAIL: Cointreau Mabille
To see the full bottle, click below
Rémy Cointreau’s Cointreau Mabille
Category – spirits, liqueur
Available – Summer 2012
Location – selected airport shops worldwide
Price – US$33 per 70cl bottle
Distribution – Rémy Cointreau Global Travel Retail
Rémy Cointreau has continued its policy of releasing limited-edition Cointreau bottles into the travel retail channel with the launch of Cointreau Mabille. French haute couture fashion designer Alexis Mabille used his signature bow-tie emblem on the new bottle design.
The product will be priced at the same level as standard Cointreau. Cointreau Mabille will be exhibited at the IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas in Florida later this month.
There will be a lot of relieved beers being downed in Amsterdam tonight. And, while the folk at Heineken will be keen to hedge their bar spend, they'll still want to celebrate today's news....
This month's sermon from Ian Buxton looks at the ongoing issue of polarisation in the overall spirits category. He starts and finishes with two quotes, from two wildly disparate sources....
Charles Heidsieck Champagne has announced it is changing its Australian distributor to Robert Oatley Vineyards, after three years using Suntory Australia. ...
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- NPD in Alcoholic Drinks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits