USA: Coffee House USA(TM) Authorized for Sale at Winn-Dixie Supermarkets
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that its popular Coffee House USA(TM) iced-coffee drink has been authorized for sale in Jacksonville, Florida-based Winn-Dixie Supermarkets (NYSE: WIN). Under the agreement, East Coast Beverage Corp. has begun shipping its product line of iced-coffee beverages to all 130 South Florida locations.John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "In keeping with our strategy that the success of any beverage is the quality of its distribution system and retail clients, the addition of Winn-Dixie to our existing prestigious base gives additional credence to the products growing acceptance."Calebrese added, "Winn-Dixie's approval coupled with last weeks announcement of Publix Super Markets' authorization gives East Coast Beverage full coverage of the South Florida market with product found virtually everywhere."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World