USA: Coffee House USA(TM) Authorized for Sale at Winn-Dixie Supermarkets
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that its popular Coffee House USA(TM) iced-coffee drink has been authorized for sale in Jacksonville, Florida-based Winn-Dixie Supermarkets (NYSE: WIN). Under the agreement, East Coast Beverage Corp. has begun shipping its product line of iced-coffee beverages to all 130 South Florida locations.John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "In keeping with our strategy that the success of any beverage is the quality of its distribution system and retail clients, the addition of Winn-Dixie to our existing prestigious base gives additional credence to the products growing acceptance."Calebrese added, "Winn-Dixie's approval coupled with last weeks announcement of Publix Super Markets' authorization gives East Coast Beverage full coverage of the South Florida market with product found virtually everywhere."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Interview - Harviestoun Brewery MD Toby Knowles
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends