USA: Coffee House USA(TM) Authorized for Sale at Winn-Dixie Supermarkets
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that its popular Coffee House USA(TM) iced-coffee drink has been authorized for sale in Jacksonville, Florida-based Winn-Dixie Supermarkets (NYSE: WIN). Under the agreement, East Coast Beverage Corp. has begun shipping its product line of iced-coffee beverages to all 130 South Florida locations.John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "In keeping with our strategy that the success of any beverage is the quality of its distribution system and retail clients, the addition of Winn-Dixie to our existing prestigious base gives additional credence to the products growing acceptance."Calebrese added, "Winn-Dixie's approval coupled with last weeks announcement of Publix Super Markets' authorization gives East Coast Beverage full coverage of the South Florida market with product found virtually everywhere."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends