USA: Coffee House USA(TM) Authorized for Sale at Publix Super Markets
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that its popular Coffee House USA(TM) iced-coffee drink has been authorized for sale in Florida-based Publix Super Markets (OTC Bulletin Board: PUSH). Under the agreement, East Coast Beverage Corp. has begun shipping its product line of iced-coffee beverages to all 180 South Florida Publix stores. The Company expects to receive authorization from Publix stores located in Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama in the near future. The Company anticipates sales generated from the Florida agreement to be approximately $1 million for the first twelve months.John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "We are thrilled to be doing business with Publix, a company located right in our backyard. Securing authorization from the Publix stores in Florida accomplishes one of our prime goals -- the presence of Coffee House USA through the entire state of Florida."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review