USA: Coffee House USA(TM) Authorized for Sale at Publix Super Markets
John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "We are thrilled to be doing business with Publix, a company located right in our backyard. Securing authorization from the Publix stores in Florida accomplishes one of our prime goals -- the presence of Coffee House USA through the entire state of Florida."
About East Coast Beverage Corp.
Based in Coral Springs, Florida, East Coast Beverage Corp. develops produces and distributes Coffee House USA(TM), a proprietary line of all natural, ready to drink bottled coffee drinks. Currently, the Company produces eight flavors that include Coffee, Hazelnut, Mocha, German Chocolate, Cinnamon, Vanilla Mousse, Toasted Almond, and Banana's Foster. For more information visit www.coffeehouseusa.com.
Publix Super Markets operates retail food supermarkets in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama. The Company's supermarkets sell groceries, dairy, produce, deli, bakery, meat, seafood, housewares and health and beauty care items. Many stores have pharmacy, photo and floral departments. In addition, the Company has agreements with commercial banks to operate in many of its stores. Publix's lines of merchandise include a variety of nationally advertised and private label brands, as well as unbranded merchandise such as produce, meat and seafood. Private label items are produced in the Company's manufacturing facilities or are manufactured for the Company by outside suppliers.
Any statements in this release that are not statements or descriptions of historical facts may be "forward-looking statements" as that term is defined under the Federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, including, but not limited to, those described in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report