USA: Coffee House USA(TM) Authorized for Sale at Publix Super Markets
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that its popular Coffee House USA(TM) iced-coffee drink has been authorized for sale in Florida-based Publix Super Markets (OTC Bulletin Board: PUSH). Under the agreement, East Coast Beverage Corp. has begun shipping its product line of iced-coffee beverages to all 180 South Florida Publix stores. The Company expects to receive authorization from Publix stores located in Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama in the near future. The Company anticipates sales generated from the Florida agreement to be approximately $1 million for the first twelve months.John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "We are thrilled to be doing business with Publix, a company located right in our backyard. Securing authorization from the Publix stores in Florida accomplishes one of our prime goals -- the presence of Coffee House USA through the entire state of Florida."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends