USA: Coffee House USA(TM) Authorized for Sale At Major Retailers in Denver, Colorado
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that its popular Coffee House USA(TM) iced-coffee drink has been authorized for sale at major supermarkets in Denver and throughout the state of Colorado.Vancol Beverage Express, a major beverage distributor, which has begun marketing in the area, will start delivering the Coffee House USA(TM) iced-coffee drink to retailers such as King Soopers, Cub Foods, Safeway, Albertsons and Superkmart.John Calebrese, CEO of East Coast Beverage stated, "Denver is a major population center, a great sports town, and a trend-setter. We believe that our great Coffee House USA(TM) ready-to-drink beverages will continue to do well in the already existing Denver and Colorado markets. And the winter vacationers who visit Colorado from around the world will form an additional audience in world-class resorts like Vail, Aspen, and Steamboat Springs." Calebrese commented, "The addition of these major supermarkets to our existing extensive national list of retailers, has the potential to add up to $2 million in revenue over the next 12 months."John further added, "This new contract is yet another proof of our ability to penetrate new markets in a speedy and efficient manner. We are very pleased to be a presence in the Mountain State region and are committed to a rapid expansion as our products continue to gain the consumer's confidence."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014